- The following is the basic system configuration.
• Using the RIP PC as a server machine, data is sent from your client PC that is running a DTP application to the RIP software "RasterLink 6" through LAN cable. Then the RIP software "RasterLink 6" send the data to UJF-3042MkⅡvia USB 2.0 or LAN cable.
About PC specifications for RIP, see RasterLink6 FAQ.
*RasterLinkPro5 cannot be used.
• RIP software "RasterLink 6" is attached to the main unit.
In addition to UJF-3042MkⅡmain unit, RIP PC1 and USB 2.0*1 or LAN*2 cable are required.
*1 USB 2.0 cable can be purchased optionally. (USB 2.0 cable(5ｍ)：OPT-J0137)
*2 If printing via a network, you need to configure your network with the following environment.
• Use LAN cables that are category 6 or higher.
• Use PC that support 1000BASE-T.
• If you use a hub, use a switching hub that support 1000BASE-T.