- Please check the following contents.
Print result has slurred to media feed direction such as above photo "No good",
please check followings.
1. Check the feed adjustment
If feed adjustment is not correct, print result may have slurred to media
feed direction or occur banding.
2. Check the head height is not too high. Recommended head height is
2.0mm or less.
3. Check setting of the adsorption fan is not too strong.
If setting of the adsorption fan is too strong, medi may stick to the platen
and it will be cause of media feeding problem.
4. If take-up device an tension bar are not used when roll media is used,
please use them.
It will be cause of poor image quality due to media cannot be feed at
a regular interval.
5. Reset the media
If media is set at a slant, media may skew during printing and it will
be cause of poor image quality.
6. Check media is not stick to the platen.
Media may stick to the platen depending on media you use for printing.
For above procedures 1~3, see "OPERATION MANUAL".
If you still having the same issue, please contact us.