- Yes. It is possible to reinstall RasterLink6 by yourself.
Before reinstallation, the following items are needed:
- RasterLink6 installation CD
- Installation Guide
- Manual CD
[How to reinstall RasterLink6]
1. Uninstall the RasterLink6.
! If using RasterLink6 after reinstallation, it is necessary to deactivate
the License-activated computer.
! When uninstalling the RasterLinkPro5, all the jobs are deleted. If you want to
restore the jobs, please create the backup-jobs before uninstallation.
For procedures of backup, please see "Backup and restore jobs" of
RasterLink6 Start Up Guide.
About uninstallation, please see RasterLink6 Installation Guide.
2. Put the RasterLink6 installation CD into the computer to start installation.
! Even if using RasterLinkPro5 again after reinstallation, license activation is needed.
For detailed procedures of installation, please see RasterLink6 Installation Guide.
3. After installation, Printer setting is needed before starting RasterLink6.
For details, please see "Adding printer" of RasterLink6 Start Up Guide.