- ERROR 148 INK ROUTE ERROR occurred when the subtank level shows “L” (low) and it would not be changed to “M” (middle).
Press ENTER key for several times to show the subtank level below.
Execute SUBTANK MAITENANCE to release the error.
(1) Execute [MAINTENANCE]-[SUBTANK MAINTE].
(2) Confirm the remaining amount of ink in the ink cartridge and replace to the new cartridge if there is small amount of ink. And then execute [SUBTANK MAINTE] again.
* Even if remaining ink is enough in RIP screen and LCD of the machine, small amount of ink may be actually left. Take out the ink cartridge and confirm actual remaining amount of ink.
(3) If you are still having the same issue, please contact service.