Mimaki Profile MasterII Patch updater for Windows 10 April 2018 Update
About this update tool
Applying this patch updater solves the following problems that occur in "Windows 10 April 2018 Update".
- When setting a USB dongle and using MPMII, the following message is displayed at startup, and it cannot be used.
[Failed to find a dongle. Please plug the dongle into the PC, then restart the application.]
- When MPMII is newly installed with the environment above, even if you set the USB dongle, it does not change from trial version to official version.
- Applicable to MPMII v4.40 or later.
- Please apply only when the above problem occurs.
- Even if this patch updater is applied, version notation and function will not be changed.
Precautions for download
Be sure to read the following license agreement before downloading this software.
Software License Agreement
By installing this software, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
Article 1 Definition
- Software means the computer program supplied with this agreement.
- Related data means printed text data supplied with this software or printed data which we may supply subsequently.
- This software means the software, related data and the copy of this software which we supply to you.
Article 2 Limitations
- This software must not be copied against the provisions of this agreement.
- This software must not be changed or reverse engineered. Moreover, it must not be transferred, leased or sublicensed to the third party. The status of this agreement must not be transferred, either.
- This software must not be transferred, licensed or resold to the third party or transferred, licensed or purchased from it by rental or false rental activity.
- This software must not be transferred or licensed to the third party or purchased from it as secondhand goods.
Article 3 Limitation of Warranty
- It is not warranted that functions contained in this software suit the intended use of the customer.
- This software should be selected and introduced in the customer’s responsibility: any damage in installing this software in the computer’s hard disk and the plotter’s memory is not covered.
- We accept no responsibility for any results of the use of this software (including lost earnings or profits).
Article 4 Term of Validity
- The term of validity of this agreement starts when the customer installs this software.
- When the customer decides to stop using this software, this agreement is automatically terminated.
- This agreement is terminated immediately, without our notice, if the customer does not follow any clause of this agreement. If this agreement terminates, the whole of this software must be deleted.