|Head||On-demand piezo head (4 staggered printheads)|
|Print resolution||300 dpi, 600 dpi, 900 dpi, and 1,200 dpi|
|Ink droplet size||Minimum: 7 pl Maximum: 36 pl|
|1.7 mm / 1.9 mm / 2.6 mm / 3.3 mm
(Distance between the platen and the print head)
|Ink||Type||LED-UV ink LUS-120|
|LED-UV ink LU-125
*Only available in specific countries
|Color||C, M, Y, K|
|Packaging||1 liter ink bottle
Ink can be filled up to 3 liters per ink container of the printer.
|Maximum print width||3,200 mm (126 in)|
|Maximum media width||3,250 mm (127.9 in)
(Twin rolls printing with a small drive shaft: 1,524 mm (60 in) × 2)
|Minimum media width||210 mm (8.2 in)|
|Media thickness||1.0 mm or less|
|Roll outer diameter||Large drive shafts : Φ250 mm or less
Small drive shaft with roll holders : Φ180mm or less
|Roll weight||Large drive shafts : 100 kg or less
Small drive shaft with roll holders : 25 kg or less
|Power supply||AC 200–240V ± 10% 50/60Hz ±1 Hz, 15 A or less|
|Power consumption||3.6 kW or less|
|Temperature||20 – 30 °C (68 – 86 °F)|
|Humidity||35–65 %Rh (No condensing)|
|Temperature accuracy||20 – 25 °C (68 – 77 °F)|
|Temperature gradient||Less than ± 10 °C/h (± 18 °F/h)|
|Dust||0.15 mg/㎥ (Equivalent to normal office level)|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||5,410 mm × 995 mm × 1,440 mm (213 x 39.2 x 56.7 in)|
|Shipping dimensions (W×D×H)||5,750 mm × 1,140 mm × 1,210 mm (226.4 x 44.9 x 47.6 in)|
|Weight||850 kg (1873.9 lb)|
|C M Y K|
|C M Y K|
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|SIJ-320UV||Maximum print width: 3,200 mm (126.0")|
- Sign & Display
"3.2 m Wide UV Inkjet Printer Expands Your Business" 3.2M Grand Format LED-UV Inkjet Printer