The evolution of production printing
Mimaki TS55-1800 is the evolutional sublimation transfer inkjet printer for textile/apparel use, which achieved the high production ability with the maximum printing speed 140 sqm/h, the excellent functions and useful optional items ensuring the long-time continuous operation, and the reduction of running cost of manufacturing.
- Maximum output speed of 140 sqm/h (1,506 sq.ft/h)
- Option units provide for the achievement of low running cost and long-time continuous operation
- Newly developed heads to ensure high-quality print even at a high speed
- "NCU" and "NRS" technologies for stable operation
- Sophisticated "TxLink4 Lite"(*1) RIP software that has been further advanced
*1 TxLink4 Lite or RasterLink6Plus is bundled according to a user’s choice.
- Spot color inks (light black/fluorescent inks (*2)) that enable more beautiful and unique expression
*2 Scheduled to be available in November 2018
- Transfer paper enabling long-time continuous operation -- "Mimaki Vision Jet-X"
Production Example of TS55-1800
*Click to view larger image.
|Soft Signage||Fashion Apparel||Interior fabrics||Uniform|
|TS55-1800||Maximum print width: 1,940 mm (76.4")
*With mini jumbo roll unit (Option): 1900 mm (74.8")
- Sports Apparel
- Interior Fabrics
- Fashion Textile
Reliable Mechanism for High Productivity - 3.2 m Superwide Format Sublimation Inkjet Printer