Up to 2 times the curve cutting speed.*
The production speed of complicated cutting tasks has improved greatly.
* Compared with CG-SRII series
Wider Application Possibilities
- With a maximum cutting pressure of 500g, the range of materials for various applications is increased.
- Clamp pressure can be switched in two levels in order to cover a wide range of sheets including thick materials.
- The optional sheet basket enables stable long-length cutting.
* Stand and sheet basket of CG-60SRIII are optional.
* Sheet baskets of CG-100SRIII and CG-130SRIII are optional.
Event Notification Function
Events, such as completion of cutting and error occurrence, are sent to a preset e-mail address.
Monitoring the state of machine is unnecessary, enabling unattended operation.
Accurate Contour Cutting
“Continuous Crop Mark Detection” enables the continuous contour cutting of nested data. The new“Segment Correction Function”, which detects intermediate crop marks, enables accurate contour cutting of long-length prints. Furthermore, the original “Half Cut Function” enables easy removal of the nested data."
Continuous Crop Mark Detection
Crop marks are automatically and continuously detected. Printed graphics are accurately contour cut due to the compensation for image distortion. The detection of a maximum of 4 crop marks provides a precision finish.
Nested data which are continuously arranged in the directions of X-axis and Y-axis are cut by automatically making corrections.
Intermediate crop marks of the feed direction are detected, enabling four-point corrections for each segment. This leads to accurate, long-length cutting, even if the image is distorted.
Picture: Intermediate crop marks can be made by FineCut.
User-friendly with various functions
Half Cut Function
Cutting printed graphics while leaving a few joints make it possible to cut figures, designs from substrates with backing sheets, fold lines for POP, and many other applications.
User Upgrade of Firmware
A tool for keeping the firmware up-to-date is provided. The upgrade can be done quickly and easily by the user, thus ensuring the firmware is in the latest condition.
- Division Cut Function … Division cut of data larger than sheet width.
- Overcut Function … Minimize uncut portions by overlapping the starting and ending point.
- Larger LCD … 3-inch LCD (liquid crystal display) ensures easy operation.
- Ethernet Connection … Network control via integration into office LAN.
Bundled with two exclusive software programs
Professional sign making software FineCut9 for Illustrator / CorelDRAW
FineCut9 is plug-in software for Illustrator and CorelDRAW, which meet all high level cutting needs, such as the creation of contour cut data from images, or division cutting with a tiling function.
* The product name of FineCut9 has been changed to "FineCut/Coat9" since Ver. 2.0.
>> FineCut/Coat9 for Illustrator
>> FineCut/Coat9 for CorelDRAW
Easy to operate cutting software Simple Cut
Simple Cut enables the drawing and editing of figures and characters, enabling the easy creation of cutting data.
>> Simple Cut
|CG-60SRIII||Effective cut width: 606 mm (23.8")|
|CG-100SRIII||Effective cut width: 1,070 mm (42.1")|
|CG-130SRIII||Effective cut width: 1,370 mm (53.9")|
- Sign & Display
- Window Graphics
- Cutting Sheet Sticker
- Labels & Decals
- JV300 (Normal) Series
Wide Format Inkjet Printer | Size: 1.3 / 1.6m | Ink: Solvent / Sublimation | Max.speed: 105.9m²/h | Orange & Light black ink
- CJV150 Series
Print & Cut Inkjet Printer | Size: 0.8 / 1.1 / 1.3 / 1.6m | Ink: Solvent / Sublimation | Max.speed: 56.2m²/h | Silver ink
- CG-FXII Series
Roll type cutting plotter | Size: 0.75 / 1.3 / 1.6m | Max. cutting speed: 100cm/s | High precision & high functionality