|Head||On-demand Piezo head|
|Print resolution||600 dpi, 1200 dpi|
|Ink||Type||LH-100 UV ink (C/M/Y/K/W/CL)|
|LF-140 UV ink (C/M/Y/K/Lc/Lm/W)|
|LF-200 UV ink (C/M/Y/K/W)|
|Capacity||1,200 ml (600 ml × 2 cartridge)/color|
|Maximum print width||Roll: 1,610 mm (63.3 "), Rigid: 1,600 mm (63.0 ")|
|Media||Width||1,620 mm (63.7")|
|Thickness||Max. 10 mm (0.39")|
|Weight||Roll: less than 25 kg (55 lbs.)|
|Rigid: less than 12 kg (26.4 lbs.)|
|Roll diameter||Inside: 2 inch, 3 inch / Outside: Less than φ180 mm (7.1")|
|Media cutting||Manual cutting|
|UV device||Equipped with UV Light Emitting Diodes|
|Media heater||Pre / print heater|
|Media take-up device||Roll take-up device (Standard), inside / outside selectable|
|Applicable standard||VCCI class A, UL60950-1, FCCI class A,
CE marking (EMC directive, low voltage directive),
CB report, RoHS
|Power specifications||AC 100 V – 120 V, 200 – 240 V ± 10 %, 50 – 60 Hz ± 1 Hz,
less than 1.68 KVA
|Temperature||15°C – 30°C|
|Humidity||35 – 65 % Rh (No condensation)|
(W x D x H)
|Main unit||3,300mm x780mm x 1,290mm (129.9" x 19.8" x 50.7")|
+ media stand
|3,300mm x 4,300mm x 1,290mm (129.9" x 169.3" x 50.7")
(Main unit and table with support wire)
|Weight||Main unit||260 kg (573 lbs.)|
|Media table||50 kg (110 lbs) x 2 units|
*Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications, design and dimensions stated in this website may be subject to change without notice(for technical improvements, etc).
- The corporate names and merchandise names written on this website are the trademark or registered trademark of the respective corporations.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, so colors may very slightly vary after replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors could vary slightly from one unit to other unit due to slight individual differences.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|UJV-160||Maximum print width (Roll): 1,610 mm (63.4")
Maximum print width (Rigid): 1,600 mm (63.0")
- Sign & Display
- Window Graphics
- Vehicle Wrapping
- POS Display
- JV33 Series
Wide Format Inkjet Printer | Size: 1.3 / 1.6 / 2.6m | Ink: Solvent / Sublimation | Max.speed: 18m²/h