|Head||On-demand Piezo head|
|Print resolution||720 × 600 dpi, 1,440 × 1200 dpi|
|Ink||Hard UV curable ink : LH-100, LF-140, LF-200|
|Ink capacity||220 ml ink cartridge / 600 ml ink pack|
|Inkjet primer||PR-100 (220 ml ink cartridge / 600 ml ink container)|
|Maximum print width||Width : 300 mm (11.8 "), Length : 420 mm (16.5 ")|
|Media||Width||Width : 364 mm (14.3 "), Length : 463 mm (18.2 ")|
|Thickness||Max. 50 mm (1.97 ")|
|Weight||Less than 5 kg (11 lbs)|
|Set device||Air suction by vacuum|
|UV device||Equipped with UV Light Emitting Diodes|
|Applicable standard||VCCI class A, FCC class A, UL, RoHS Directive, CE Marking|
|Power specifications||AC 100 - 240 V (Automated voltage conversion)|
|Power consumption||Less than 350 VA|
|Operational environment||Temperature||20 - 35 °C (68 - 95 °F)|
|Humidity||35 - 65 % Rh|
|Dust||Equivalent to normal office level|
|Weight||Approx. 113kg (249.1 lbs.)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||1,200 mm x 1,090 mm x 770 mm (47.2 " x 42.9 " x 30.3 ")|
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|UJF-3042FX||Maximum print area: 300 x 420 mm (11.8 x 16.5")|
- Industrial Print
- Digital Foiling on Smartphone caseApplication
- Digital MAKIE on Smartrphone caseApplication
- Doming on Smartphone caseApplication
- Digital UV Dyeing on TPU smartphone caseApplication
- Shifting from Screen printing to UV inkjet printingSolution
- Digital Foiling Value-added Print
- Digital MAKIEValue-added Print
- DomingValue-added Print
- Digital GlueValue-added Print
- Digital UV DyeingValue-added Print
- Digital UV Transfer PrintingValue-added Print